Solo is an award winning Cinematographer, receiving two consecutive years of 'Thumbtack Best of 2015 and 2016 Award'. His work is featured across the East Coast, as well as in a music video in an international TV campaign. Specializing in travels and destination weddings - frequent travel routes ranging from Virginia, North & South Carolina, D.C, New York, Georgia, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, and even to the west coast.
1. We specialize in wedding videography - having the honor of filming more than 100+ weddings. Maintaining a perfect client review score of 5/5 star since start of business.
2. We don't just throw random clips on top of a song. We spend more than 60 hours on each video to tell your unique story. Each project is personal to us, and this is why we do not outsource our work.
3. We use industry standard equipment to produce cinematic & professional videos. We also utilize sUAS (Drone) to capture aerial shots. Solo is also a certified drone operator licensed through the FAA.
4. We understand the value and the importance of your wedding day. This is why our service covers all the way from preparation & decorations, vows, speeches, dances, till the final send off - no matter how long or short the day is!
5. We take our job very seriously, reminding ourselves that the couples will be watching their videos for years to come, and that we have one chance to capture it perfectly! Wedding videography is not a side job or a one time weekend gig, but a full time job that we work and invest in each and every day to deliver the best product possible!
6. Our goal is to be invisible during the day, to not interfere with how the wedding should look like, but to simply capture it just as you imagined it to be! The candid moments are what its all about to us!
7. Why hire a videographer when you have a photographer? We believe motion picture (film) is one of the most powerful tools in storytelling. While pictures are vital, a video can contain the full content of a speech, dances, vows, and much more that a picture simply cannot preserve. Most importantly a family heirloom to share and cherish for generations.
8. We are an insured company through the Hartford insurance. (some venues may require an insured vendor)